Q = 1 w/ns
Which translates: Quickyn equals one wiggle per nano-second.
You should try having her sit in your lap sometime. It would make perfect sense after that. Oden is crazy active too, but he will at least let me cuddle with him for a brief moment now and then.
So, I find that time flys before me as they run around, growing and changing. The next thing I know they wake up one morning and they are "different" than they were when I put them to bed. I find myself happy and excited about their growth and progress, but also sad because it didn't last long enough for me to burn into my memory. Pictures are priceless for this reason, but I still want more of the real thing. So, I ask, when does time slow? When do they slow down and let me just look at them?..
...When they sleep.
Many times I've found myself staring at their sleeping faces, just soaking it all in. Many times I've found myself cuddling up next to them, touching thier hands, faces, hair and marveling at the beauty of them. I even fall asleep myself. When Bill is out of town I cannot sleep, so I started putting the kids in bed with me. I fell asleep watching them sleep. Some of the best rest I've ever had. Time slows while they sleep, and I feel at peace.






1 comment:
Bri!! I love this blog post! Echoes my sentiments, and I LOVE the pics you posted of them. You are so amazing, I love it! What a great mother you are. <3
Post a Comment