Every Christmas since I can remember Santa Claus would come to our house the night after we put the tree up and he would leave my Angel Bell. Angel Bells are Santa's helpers who watch over an individual child during the Christmas season. They report to Santa when you've been naughty or nice. I remember waking to find my Angel Bell in a special spot on the tree, never to high or too low. I would always talk to her and she would make this "tingle tingle" sound in my ear.
My mother had an Angel Bell when she was growing up. I had one while I grew up and now Santa leaves Angel Bells for my two kids. We put the tree up on December 1st and Santa came that night. They were so excited to see their Angel Bells. They love to whisper to them and hear the tingling sound they make in their little ears.
 |
| Quickyn's Angel Bell |
 |
| Oden's Angel Bell |
Here is wishing you all a *Magical* Holiday Season.
1 comment:
I was just going over my bookmarks and noticed that I had your blog, so I've peeked on family. Its a lovely blog, I hope you don't mind. I love the Angel Bells, what a great tradition.
Post a Comment