Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Randomness

Here is a video I made up from a bunch of clips. It is not in chronological or any other kind of order. It was just for fun!


1 comment:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

So glad to get an update. And I love the videos. Way to go. Did you just use the microsoft video software or something else.
Also tell Bill to answer his question about the music on teh blog, just go to my page and click on the playlist thing and it will take you where you do it. It is free and they have any music you can think of. I am still trying to figure out how to put the code on for a gadget on teh side instead of as a post. Any suggestions? You have a cute girl! Did you like the picture of her and Gracie and you and her too? Did you get some in teh mail yet? Just wondering.