Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quickyn Laughs

Quickyn laughed for the first time on 8/10/08. It was only a short laugh. We've been trying to get her to laugh again ever since. Today she laughed for Bill for the longest time and then I realized I should video tape it. So here is about a minute of her laughing. We have been playing it over and over laughing so hard. We are so excited to watch her growing and changing. Hope you enjoy and laugh as much as we did.

1 comment:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

We loved it. We laughed right along q/Quickyn and Bill. Especially funny was when she stopped paying attention to her feet so much and started laughing at Bill's eyebrow wiggling.

We put a link to your blog on the new raw milk for freedom blog. It's a family blog. I sent Bill an email inviting him to contribute, so you guys can put stuff on the communtiy blog too if you want.
Meg and Karl